Provide Advanced First Aid
The Responder1 Provide Advanced First Aid course is designed to provide First Aiders the skill to be able to provide advanced first aid response, life support and management of a casualty until the arrival of medical assistance. This course builds Provide First Aid (HLTAID003) to include additional skills and uses a range of equipment.
- Assessment and management of emergency situations and casualty
- Trauma Management
- Apply life support skills in accordance with Resuscitation Council guidelines
- Operation of automated external defibrillator
- Advanced Resuscitation techniques
- Administration of medication
- Management of bleeding and wounds
- Procedures for managing multiple injuries and multiple casualties
- Administration of analgesic gases
- Infection control principles and procedures
- Spinal management techniques
Provide First Aid is valid for three (3) years from the completion date.
The Australian Resuscitation Council recommends that HLTAID001 Provide CPR is refreshed annually.
Responder1 can provide training onsite at any time, business or after hours & weekends no matter where the location.
So contact us now and discuss your needs, let the team at Responder1 show you how we can meet your needs with our unique CPR & First Aid training solutions.
Responder1’s public course calendar is located HERE, please refer to this calendar for public course dates, bookings are essential.