Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education & Care Setting
HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education & Care Setting
Responder1’s HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting is approved by the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) and also satisfies all requirements for first aid, anaphylaxis management, and emergency asthma training under the Education and Care Service National Law and the Education and Care Services National Regulations.
Key Course Topics include:
- Regulations and definitions of asthma and anaphylaxis
- CPR techniques on infants, children and adults
- DRSABCD, including the trained use of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Incident reporting in a child care setting
- Child Physiology
- How to properly assess an emergency situation
- First Aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- Managing medical conditions such as epilepsy
- Infection control procedures
- Legal responsibilities of a First Aider
- Managing shock
Pre learning workbook or online module before 8 hours face to face training.
Responder1 can provide training onsite at any time, business or after hours & weekends no matter where the location is or you can attend one of Responder1’s first aid & CPR public courses held at our Wollongong Safety Training Centre located at 76 Swan St, Wollongong. Responder1 conducts first aid & CPR courses in Wollongong every week.
So contact us now and discuss your needs, let the team at Responder1 show you how we can meet your needs with our unique CPR & First Aid training solutions.
Responder1’s public course calendar is located HERE, please refer to this calendar for public course dates, bookings are essential.