Confined Space 1 Day Course – Enter & Work
The Responder1 Confined Space 1 Day Course gives you the skills to review a risk assessment and enter a confined space in accordance with an issued permit to conduct work.
National units of competency
- RIIWHS202D Enter & work in confined space
This nationally recognised training course is designed for people who work in or around confined spaces. The course can be tailored to suit the practical scenarios relevant to your company’s confined space operations. While there is a standard set of learning outcomes for the course, we understand that the context and environment in which the learning is applied is varied. It is designed to teach participants how to:
- Identify confined space hazards
- Work safely within confined spaces according to an issued permit
- Operate various confined space safety equipment.
- Identifying confined spaces
- Identification and control of hazards
- Australian Standards and relevant legislation
- Roles and responsibilities of management and employees
- Case studies
- Risk assessments and hierarchy of hazard controls
- Work to a confined space permit
- Work site policy and procedures
- Write work plans and risk assessments
- Lockout and tag out methods of isolation
- Fall protection equipment
- Practical entry into a confined space
- Safety and emergency procedures
- Confined space refresher training is recommended every 12-24 months under Australian Standard AS2865-2009.
1 x 8 hour day
- For onsite and/or group bookings/courses contact Responder1 for a specific quote
- $250.00 per persons for individuals and/or groups wishing to attend a Responder1 Confined Space 1 Day Public Course in Wollongong
Responder1 can provide training onsite at any time, business or after hours & weekends no matter where the location is or you can attend one of Responder1’s confined space public courses held at our Wollongong Safety Training Centre located at 76 Swan St, Wollongong. Responder1 conducts confined space courses in Wollongong every 2nd week.
All of Responder1’s confined space courses are facilitated by experienced emergency services officers, this means you get to learn from highly experienced paramedics & fire & rescue officers, only the best!