HLTAID001 Provide CPR Course
Responder1’s HLTAID001 Provide CPR course provides you with the skills and knowledge required to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
Responder1 can provide training onsite at any time, business or after hours & weekends no matter where the location is or you can attend one of Responder1’s CPR public courses held at our Wollongong Safety Training Centre in Wollongong. Responder1 conducts CPR courses in Wollongong every week.
So contact us now and discuss your needs, let the team at Responder1 show you how we can meet your needs with our unique CPR & First Aid training solutions.
Responder1’s public course calendar is located HERE, please refer to this calendar for public course dates, bookings are essential.
For training onsite at your business please Contact us with your details and we will work with you to provide training.
- Legal issues
- Calling 000
- Theory of why we do CPR
- Practical CPR on infants, children & adults
- Use of an Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- Handing over to ambulance
- Completing documentation
2 hours face to face.
- Participants will be required to complete activities that may include written assessment, practical demonstrations and performing scenarios.
- There is a physical requirement to be able to demonstrate at least a 2-minute uninterrupted cycle of CPR on adult manikin with the manikin having to be on the ground. We are bound by Australian Government standards that are within these courses. If a student is unable to satisfy this requirement they cannot be deemed as being competent and therefore not be able to be issued with a statement of attainment for the CPR component.
Participants will receive a nationally accredited qualification upon successful completion of this course. The qualification is HLTAID001 Provide CPR.
Certificates should be issued (emailed) within 24hr-76hrs of completion of course, as long as all paperwork for the course is completed and/or full payment has been made.
It is recommended by the Australian Resuscitation Course that you update your CPR every 12 months.
Course dates and costs
Please see our public course calendar for dates and costs. Bookings are essential.
For onsite courses, please call us on 1300 629 807 or contact us to discuss your needs.